Follow by Email

Sunday, 18 December 2011

Pass the Chewing Gum

Emma had a great time at her xmas do. She got drunk, danced and had fun. All the doctors were dressed in dinner suits and probably seemed even more charming than usual, although she tells me none of them float her boat.

Emma's friend texted her today to say that, soon after she left the party, several of her colleagues went up to one of the hotel rooms and ended up messing around and playing some kind of "dare" game, involving passing chewing gum from one person to the next, orally. She asked me how I would have reacted if she had been involved in that game. I actually got a bit bashful and rather than saying "I would bloody love it, I'm gutted you weren't involved!" I just said that I would be surprised, since she didn't really fancy any of them. It's probably just as well I didn't blurt out what a wannabe cuckold I am - she already knows I would like her to play around but I don't want her to feel pressured into doing it to please me. Later on though I managed to make it a bit clearer that I would actually quite like it if she behaved like that, and she hinted that maybe she would, if the situation arose again. Result!

Still waiting to see some photos of this dress though...

2 comments:

  1. can you post more about 1. everything 2. the massages and pampering. Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it, and thank you very much for your comment. It'd nice to know people are actually reading the blog. The stats tell me there are quite a few people visiting but you never know how many actually stay and read. I will definitely write some more about the pampering side of things soon. I have a couple of stories about a recent wedding and a holiday that you'll probably like. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete