Follow by Email

Tuesday, 27 March 2012

A Replacement for my Cock

My Princess has told me that I will only be permitted 1 orgasm for every 10 of hers.

She loves the satisfying feeling of being penetrated by a hard cock, though, so she has told me to get her a good vibrator.  I will be allowed to use it on her after giving her orgasms orally, if she so wishes.

Now, I have (unfortunately for a submissive) got a fairly large penis, and I wanted to get her something that would out-do me, and satisfy her even more that I can.

So I have just purchased this bad boy. 



  • Length: 9 inches
  • Insertable: 8 inches
  • Circumference: 6.25 inches
  • Diameter: 2.0 inches
I can't wait for it to arrive!

6 comments:

  1. what is happening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anon. Had to take a break from the blog as we moved house and both got new jobs so we've had a lot going on, and no internet connection for a while. Back now though. Thanks for waiting!

      Delete
  2. Dear OB
    Nice to find your blog. I am a lot like you. My wife has always resisted her dominant side. I do all the house work work outside the home but she has always felt a little guilty about it. Recently she told me she has been having an affair with a man she used to work with. She was scared to tell me. Instead of being mad at her, I got on my knees, put her feet up on a foot rest and kissed and licked the soles of her feet. I told her that I was her husband and servant and if it gives her pleasure to take a boy friend it is her Mistress right. My role is to obey without question . Our lives have really gotten better. I hope to hear from you. bTW nobody ever comments on my page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. You are a lucky man. I would absolutely love it if my Princess one day told me she was sleeping with someone else. I have already planned out exactly how I would react, and funnily enough it is pretty much exactly how you have reacted. I would get down on my knees, kiss her feet, thank her for telling me, tell her I love and adore her and assure here that I am happy to help and support her to continue to do whatever makes her happy. I can but dream...

      Delete
  3. I'd love to hear how things turn out with that. I have used different dildos on my wife for a number of years, and she always says that they are nowhere near as enjoyable as the real thing. So I'm looking for the best feeling dildo for women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a resounding success so far. It has been inside her a lot more than I have since I bought it!

      Delete