Follow by Email

Thursday, 21 June 2012

Back After a Break!

Hi all.  It's been a hectic time lately, with house move and new jobs for both of us, hence no blog activity.  Things are settling down again now though so I should be able to devote more time to documenting my ongoing obsession with serving my beautiful Princess.

Since I last wrote, my Princess has been hitting the gym hard and dieting, with the result that she now has an absolutely, awesomely sexy body.  She was sexy to begin with but now she is slim and toned as well.  As a result, she is much more confident about her appearance, which should make things interesting.  She is considering a boob job too, and I have offered to pay for it!

We're going to Italy for a week soon and she wants to look her best so I have also offered to buy her some new summer dresses, to better show off her new sexy body.  I'm also expecting to be spending a lot of time applying bronzer over the next few weeks.  Lovely!

More to follow!

2 comments:

  1. I constantly checked this blog for months. Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be back, and thanks for your patience!

      Delete