Follow by Email

Monday, 6 August 2012

A Little Present For Me

When I returned from my business trip this morning, my Princess told me she had a little present for me and asked me to shut my eyes whilst she got it out.

"Ok, you can open them now" she said after a few seconds.

Upon opening my eyes I could see that she had bought herself a very sexy pair of nude patent platform heels with a peep-toe.

That was a present for me!  She's really getting the hang of this.

I got down on my knees and helped her into them.  She looked outrageously sexy; the curves of her calves are beautifully accentuated by the position heels put her legs in.  The heels are very very high, but the platform makes them feel slightly lower, making them easier to walk in.

After helping her back into her normal shoes, I cleaned the new heels, peeled off the sole stickers and put them away for her.  My heart was pounding but I managed to thank her for the gift.


I imagine she will wear these new shoes out with friends and I will be the chauffeur.

Maybe she will even let me do this one day:

(I saw this image on the sherulestherooster blog by the way.  Nice isn't it?)


15 comments:

  1. High heels with a short skirt. What an image for me to picture my wife in. Oh-yeah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's nothing like it - it's the combination that really shows you the beauty of a female body and tells you that she is confident with it. Lovely.

      Delete
  2. gorgeous image. After her date it would be lovely to massage smell and lick her feet. Andmaybe lick her shoes too. What do you think?

    servant huby

    ReplyDelete
  3. OB
    I see an interesting blog here and nice post too. I read some blogs from time to time and I can tell that you are not only one who want be even cuckolded by your Princess. I haven't read too many of your posts but are you in chastity too ? or does yor wife respect honor system ?

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the post Mona,

      I am reaching the point where my Princess fully appreciates the benefits of chastity. She now understands how much more obedient and helpful I am when I am denied orgasm, but she expects me to remain orgasm-free through self control.

      Delete
  4. OB
    It is nice that you can be chaste without device. My husband can't live this way after one month of honor system. He just needs a chastity device , especially that he is over five months now. So I'm interesting what is the longest time you can go only through self control ?

    Mona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...for me, three weeks is the ceiling.

      Delete
    2. I think I have managed three months with no orgasm at all, and possibly longer when I am allowed either a ruined or a complete orgasm by my Princess.

      New post on this very topic coming soon!

      Delete
  5. The image for which you said "Maybe she will even let me do this one day" caused me a massive hard on!!

    to let me come on her feet after letting me worshipping her from head to toe and licking her sexy soles.....after spending a night out enjoying herself with her boyfriend.....whie I stayed at home doing chores......mmmmmm!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is, indeed, a beautiful picture. I found it on the "sherulestherooster" blog.

      You can imagine the owner of those beautiful legs and feet, propped on her elbows, viewing the masturbating sub with mild interest and slight disdain.

      Delete
  6. Hey OB, where's your latest post gone to? Bathtime obedience...

    ReplyDelete
  7. As her submissive, clean them well with your tongue immediately after she takes them off. They are her gift to you so take good care of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure will David. It would be my honour to do such a thing!

    ReplyDelete