Follow by Email

Friday, 3 August 2012

Away for the Weekend

I have to go away until Monday, with work.  My Princess has asked me to text Nathan and arrange for him to partner her in the gym today and tomorrow.  He knows I am away all weekend.  They both fancy each other and they both know it.

It could be an interesting weekend.  Unless my Princess texts me, I won't know anything until Monday.

Probably nothing will happen, but the fact that they are both comfortable enough to be seeing each other whilst I am away from home is, I think, a major step towards cuckolding...

6 comments:

  1. dear OB
    You are getting very close to cuckolding my pal. And when it happens you will be filled with humiliation, jealousy and feeling inferior. Which of course you are inferior to your Princess as i am to my Wife and her lover Master Craig. This weekend i learned that Master Craig will be my keyholder and he and Mistress have decided that i will keep my cage on for at lease 6 months. Master Craig told Mistress L that eventually I should wear it for three years straight with no orgasms for that three year period. I love my life of slavery and suffering

    servant hubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three years! Holy shit! He'll probably have you cleaning his house and car, doing his laundry and polishing his shoes whilst he fucks your wife soon. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OB you are exactly correct. He told me that he wants me ate their smelly feet while he fucks her and then to have me thank him. And yes I already wash his car and do his laundry and shine his shoes with polish on the tops and lick the bottoms. What a slave i am LOL
    servant hubby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am honestly finding it difficult to imagine how you could be any more submissive!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I know. Nothing sexual took place between them but we have moved one step closer to me being a mere assistant who helps his princess find satisfaction elsewhere. I mean, I actually texted Nathan and arranged for them to go to the gym together. She has his number, but she made me do it anyway!

      Delete