Follow by Email

Monday, 14 January 2013

I Am Now an Obedient Husband!

It is with a huge amount of pride and a considerable amount of incredulity that I can announce that, thanks to my beautiful princess' surprisingly kind willingness to deign to accept my humble proposal, she has now allowed me to become her faithful and dutiful husband.  As of Saturday 12th January, we are officially Wife and husband.

As I had hoped, I was able to adapt the vows to reflect the dynamics of our relationship.  I promised to forsake all others; Emma did not.  I promised to love, honour and obey; Emma vowed to love and guide.  I was quite surprised that the registrar didn't query any of this.  Maybe it is more common than I imagined.  Emma was more than happy to make these changes though - she really is getting into this.

I feel very honoured and extremely lucky that such a perfect woman has allowed me to make such a public commitment to her. I have found a word which describes perfectly the way I intend to conduct myself as loving and subservient husband:

uxorious

/ˌəkˈsôrēəs/
Adjective
Doting upon; excessively submissive towards one's wife.
I have thought about renaming the blog to Journal of an Uxorious Husband, but Obedient Husband has a better ring to it.

Interestingly, her wedding ring is a diamond-encrusted platinum band, costing nearly £2,000.  My wedding ring, in contrast, is a plain stainless steel band, costing £25.  I am officially worth 1/80th of my Princess.

The evening of our wedding was spent with me following Emma around, holding her hand, getting her drinks and generally being as helpful and dutiful as possible.  The wedding night was, just as I had hoped, a very one-sided affair.  More of that soon.

As I type, Emma is laying on the bed reading "The New Bride's Guide to Training Her Husband", a book which, strangely, appeared in the wedding gifts box after the reception.  She has already made a few comments about it, and I have a feeling she may be adopting some of the methods soon...

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations to both of you. I hope you will be very happy.

    appy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks appy. I've got a feeling this is going to be a very happy marriage. Emma is becoming more and more comfortable treating me like a doormat and I am getting more and more satisfaction from treating her like the beautiful Princess she is.

      Delete
  2. Congratulation on your ideal wedding. I realy enjoy your blog. I look forward to hearing your stories as a married couple.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anon. More stories to come once things settle down a bit. Keep reading!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to your marriage. I too recently married the love of my life and woman I promised to forever serve just 2 weeks before you. I wish you both well. Congrats again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much and congratulations to you too! Looking forward to a life of servitude!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations to both of you!

    I have been married for over 20 years and we have 3 children together, but my wife has always been the Queen of our household. I worship her. Just last week I gave her an elegant necklace with a sexy key pendant with diamonds, costing $16,200 for her 42nd birthday....Life as a submissive husband is so beatiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. That is a very expensive gift! Maybe one day I will have saved enough to buy Emma something similar. For now though, it will have to be regular flowers!

      Delete
    2. I have been lucky enough to have a good job with good income. But I still do a lot of overtime to afford buying her these expensive gifts.

      I am already saving to buy her, as an anniversary gift, a diamond and platinum anklet and a matching toe ring in June. I can't wait for that moment where I kneel before her and to put the anklet and toe ring on her sexy feet.

      It is such a wonderful life making sacrifices so that I can afford buy her expensive and sexy gifts.

      Delete
    3. Now that is a very good present. I am going to make it my goal to buy Emma one of them. I find anklets incredibly sexy, especially when I know it's my hard-earned money that's paid for it!

      Delete
  5. Gentleman,

    Excuse me for interjecting, but this concept of saving up your money to buy your wife something nice, be it an anklet for her left foot as a cuckoldress symbol or some other expensive item, is one I have a hard time wrapping my head around.

    I earn just south of six figures annually. I do not have means to walk into a fast-food establishment and buy myself a small french fry, let alone buying my wife something expensive. All of my money from my employment is direct deposited into an account I do not have on-line access to. When I am paid, my wife transfers the money into the account which is in her name. If I need any money, I must obtain her permission. She typically gives me $75.00 every two weeks to fuel my vehicle for the commute to and from my job. Otherwise, she controls all the money.

    Anyway, that is how it is for me. It somehow feels right to be subject to her in this way as an expression of our D/s status.

    -SH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that, SH. Only today I texted Emma asking if I could ask my employer to pay my salary into her account. It's something we discussed previously but for whatever reason it never happened. Emma is much better with money than I am though and I would prefer it if she controlled my finances.

      Besides, I will take any opportunity to hand control of any aspect of my life to my Princess, and I don't believe I should have the right to spend my money on whatever I like. It should be up to my wife what I spend it on, and it should be mostly on her!

      I will ask her though, if I can have enough of an allowance to save up to buy her presents...

      Delete
    2. Mr. OB,

      On a procedural note, where I live it is law that an employer can not direct deposit into an account where the employee is not listed. For instance, I can not ask my employer to direct deposit my pay into an account in my wife’s name. The law will not allow it. Instead, my pay is direct deposited into a joint account in both my name and my wife’s. I do not have on-line access to this account. I do have a debit card linked to it that I use to fuel my minivan and for other purchases my wife expressly approves.

      However anytime I am paid, my wife transfers the money into her account and does as she sees fit. She having the financial liberty while I am without any financial liberty to my mind is proper in a D/s relationship. I do think you two would find it the same.

      Take care.

      Sincerely,

      -SH

      Delete
    3. Mr SH,

      There are no such restrictions here in the UK, at least not with my employer. They are quite happy to pay my salary into any nominated account.

      I love the thought of having a meagre allowance to live on (and having to ask permission whenever I need to spend any of it) whilst my Wife spends the vast majority of my salary on makeovers, sexy clothes, underwear, jewellery, holidays with her single friends and nights out on the town without ever thinking of me.

      Delete
    4. My Princess could even buy me "presents" in the form of sexy dresses, high heels etc. She has already come to realise that I regard these things as presents to me, since I get so much enjoyment from seeing her looking beautiful in them.

      Delete
  6. I am very happy for you. I hope in time your pretty Princess Emma keeps you toiling and realizes her superior station in life and keeps you where you rightfully belong....at Her feet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's where we find ourselves now! We both seem pretty happy with the current power-balance!

      Delete