Follow by Email

Saturday, 21 January 2017

Exciting Times...

Well, it's been a while.  Have you missed me?  I've certainly missed sharing my life with you lovely people.  There's been a good reason for my silence though, and the reason is not a lack of things to write about.  Far from it in fact - things have been getting very very interesting of late.

The reason I haven't been blogging is that I have been writing down my journal in Kindle books instead of in an online blog.  I reasoned that, since my Princess has given me so much to write about over the years it was only fair that the writings should benefit her in some way.  So the small income I've been receiving from e-book sales is now helping  me keep her in the lifestyle she deserves.  Ok, so I'm not in the E. L. James league, but the extra few pennies helps keep my Princess in heels and perfume :)

Submissive husband foot worship


Anyway, if you are interested in the latest developments in my ongoing mission to worship my Princess and guide the relationship towards cuckolding, please click any one of the covers below to go straight to my Amazon page!  Doesn't matter which book you click - they all lead to the same page.

If you have already read all of the blog then you'll only need Book 3, which is all new material.  If you're new to this blog, you're welcome to read the first two books online or you can purchase them for a very reasonable price and get them in a much nicer format that you can read offline. Click below!


I hope you enjoy, and there will be more to come :D

OB

3 comments:

  1. Great to see you back OB. You have been missed. I've just finished the third book and I am soooooo jealous of you. Amazing writing. More soon please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see you back too. I loved book 3 and I am really looking forward to another book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both - it's always good to get some feedback. Glad you're enjoying my adventures! I'm currently writing (and living) Book 4 and I'll get it out as soon as possible :)

    ReplyDelete